The Artificial Intelligence over Internet of Things Applied Research Center, a.k.a., AIOT Research Center, focuses on developing innovative technologies that combine Wearable Devices and Artificial Intelligence over Internet of Things (AIoT) System, and on forming the cross-industry ecosystems that include sensors, system integration, AI, IoT, and so on industries, to speed up innovation and enhance the competiveness in the AIoT industry.
- 2018-09-11Southbound link Philippines University of San Jose-Recoletos the School of Computer Information Engineering visited the Center to visit the Internet of Things
- 2018-09-11Cross-domain production and new energy, Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Fucheng Shinkansen cooperation to create new food technology
- 2018-09-11The "Blind Swordsman" team of Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology won the Ustart Venture Grant
- 2018-09-11"Smart Networking x Cycle Economy" 2018 SEMICON Taiwan International Semiconductor Exhibition South Taiwan University of Science and Technology Yabang Technology R & D
- 2018-06-29Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology pilot industry blew up the AioT industry research and development horn